Wednesday 2 December 2015

i think by adding this image next to the text explaining how Adam had a heart transplant at the age of 9 at the end of my illustrated book will really hit home how far he has come and the unbelievable difference you can have on a persons quality of life (saving their life even) by becoming a donor.

from feedback from the questionnaire i conducted, including pictures of children, or someone who is deemed vulnerable is a stimulant to a reaction, a contributing factor to the effectiveness of a health campaign. 

when talking about the kill jill poster ad: 

P3
‘The person in the poster is young.  I find that upsetting and invokes emotions, especially as a mother, that the person could be my daughter.’
P9
‘The poster makes me feel sympathetic as the girl in the poster could be a sister, daughter, niece, etc.… so I can relate.’


No comments:

Post a Comment