Monday 1 December 2014

Inspired and determined after st georges Crypt talk.

after the St George's crypt talk telling us about there new project for students to take part in, i have much more enthusiasm about carrying on with my chosen topic of Homelessness for my Cop module. Especially after listening to a real persons personal journey into homelessness. this was very hard hitting, it has made the issue much more real to me, making me what to produce work which can inspire/touch people in the same way Julian did with us through he's speech.

before meeting julian, i had never met someone who has had a homeless background,  before i found it hard to sympathies/put my self in a homeless persons shoe as i have never really thought about it happening to a 'real' person, just something you here about or see on the tv - it has been a taboo subject, almost like it didnt really exists.

No comments:

Post a Comment