Thursday 6 March 2014

Discussion with Matt


Matt and  i discussed that i don't necessarily need to make each illustration so obvious to the theme I am trying to convey (feminism/independence/activist) could create a zine - some pages could just be of Amelia, or a plane etc to show I have really looked into her as a person and understand her story/life. - a revised subject that has steamed out and developed from my essay subject matter.

however, i began to find hard and started to loose interest/excitment to think of more ideas and thumbs to develop on after a while, just focusing on the one independent woman. i have started to think that for my project to really reflect a theme in my essay (independent women) i would need to involve more women.

ways forward:
 look at more then one independent woman.

Or look at the 3 representations I talked about in my essay- one woman for each. 

No comments:

Post a Comment